Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hi! My name is Kelsey Bennett and I am from a suburb of Chicago, IL (Lincolnshire). I am a junior majoring in accounting. At GW I play rugby for the GW Women's Club Rugby Team. I also enjoy running, listening to music, and most importantly traveling!! I chose the Paris program for a variety of reasons. First, it was what worked best as an accounting major. Besides that though, I chose Paris because I have traveled here before and love the city. It is a very exciting city, and is in a region that allows for travel all throughout Europe. I am very excited to live in the city of Paris, and to learn a little French!





Hi everyone, I’m Thomas Meyer a Sciences Po student living in Paris. Being French and Brazilian , I have always loved discovering and mixing different cultures, which explains partly why I chose to apply for the GWU Paris program. I’m quite fond of literature ( Virginia Woolf and Jean Cocteau being my favorite crush) , Cinema ( especially Amos Gitai, Gus Van Sant and Jean Cocteau, again.) and Climbing. Incidentally I’ve recently joined Sciences Po Luxury Club, improving my knowledge of  Fashion Industry and conveying it to the students being my priorities.
I am really enjoying this program so far!


Greetings! My name is Stephen Suozzi and I am from Long Island, NY. I am currently a junior in the GWSB and majoring in accounting. My interests include politics, cooking, playing sports, and reading Rick Steves' travel guide for France. I chose the GW Paris Program because I preferred to go abroad with a group of GW students. I also liked the fact that we could continue taking our requirement courses while abroad. And lastly, Paris seemed like a good central location to explore the rest of Europe from.

No comments:

Post a Comment