Thursday, September 16, 2010



My name is Juliette van de Walle, I grew up in East Lansing, Michigan, but moved to Ithaca, NY for high school.  I am in the GW School of Business Concentrating in International Business and Marketing.  I choose the paris program for several reasons. First and foremost I adore France. My mother is french and the majority of my family is still in Europe.  I've always wanted to study abroad and the GWSB Paris program incorporated all the aspects that were important to me.  We get to travel, we go on amazing site visits and we get to take classes that will transfer over and our requirements, all and all the perfect combination! I look forward to falling in love with France all over again, especially Paris, the city, the food, the people and the culture.  And I won't mind some good french wine, bagettes, escargots and cheese. :)


Hey ! My name is Alexandre Ballarin and I’m from Marseille (Southern France). I choose the GW business program to get an overview of business different sides but also to discover the “American way of teaching”. I like going out, listening to music and meeting new people so I guess I’ll really enjoy myself during this semester! 




Hi everyone! 
I'm Edouard Madec, second year student at Sciences Po. I was born here in Paris, but I grew up in Nantes, on the west coast of France. So I'm a little bit of a Breton too. I'm mad about cinema but I also like listening to music, clubbing and swimming. I'm really enjoying being part of the GW Program: I feel very fortunate to get to do all the crazy stuff that we've been through so far (and there's even more coming, so I just can't wait!). Also, I'm having a lot of fun with all those amazing American people. Which is why I like that we get to conduct team projects, starting with marketing.
GWSB is insanely great!








Hi everyone. My name is Josh Mozer and I am from Medfield, MA. I am a junior with a dual concentration in Finance and International Business with a minor in psychology. Some of my interests include music, sports, and getting to know new people and cultures. I chose the GWSB Paris program for three reasons. The first reason I considered the program is because of its amazing structure. The ability to reinforce material learned in the classroom with fun and interesting site visits cannot be beat! Secondly, the city of Paris is a beautiful and fun city filled with cordial people that any person should experience. Lastly, it is a great opportunity to take classes at prestigious Sciences Po!



Hi everyone!
My name is Vincent Muraire, a Sciences-Po student living in the parisian suburb. I'm fond of sports (tennis, soccer, running, biking), traveling, cinema and american culture! This program thus sounded like an evidence to me. We have great fun with all the amazing American students! It's really fulfilling! Besides, I've always been interested in business, so the GWSB program was a great opportunity for me to improve my knowledge within this subject. I'm really enjoying everything about this program right know, the site visits are great, and I can't wait for tomorrow's next one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment